Local fire started in the garage. Fire can damage your most prized possessions at a moment's notice. This type of damage can cause a homeowner to feel devastated until they call SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman. The owner was extremely happy with how quickly SERVPRO was able to clean up the debris and soot.
Commercial building fire damage in the supply room
Fire started in the supply room of a commercial building, cause of loss was an industrial sized dryer that malfunctioned and overheated. Severe smoke damage throughout the area and a strong odor filled the supply room. Our SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman technicians are certified in fire and smoke restoration.
Residential garage fire
Local residence suffers from a garage fire. SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman immediately removed the damaged roll up garage door and boarded up the opening for security of the home. SERVPRO also completed the fire restoration in the garage, to include the smoke and odor cleaning inside the rest of the home.
This was the aftermath of a large fire in the garage. Garage fires are very common. The cause of fire on this particular loss was unidentified. Fire cleanings are done with extreme detail as soot can affect even areas that did not catch on fire.
HOUSE FIRE DAMAGE
This house fire ran wild through the whole inside of the house. The house was vacant at the time of the fire. This particular picture is of the living room, after everything has been removed down to the wood frame.
This is a picture of a bedroom fire in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We took out all the contents and dry wall. We came back shortly after this picture was taken and did the full reconstruction.
SERVPRO Of Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, and Kingman, AZ