Recent Before & After Photos

Wind damage

High winds pulled a portion of the roof shingles up and put the risk of damages to the inside of the home. SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman pl... READ MORE

Water damage at a VA Clinic in Lake Havasu City, AZ

The front lobby of the VA Clinic had a water damage, cause of loss was a pipe in the ceiling. Water damage affected the ceiling, base of the walls and the comm... READ MORE

Professional cleaning and restoration

Water damage caused by the water heater leaking in the garage while home owners had been gone for a few weeks. As the home owner was unaware of the leak, natur... READ MORE

Small kitchen fire in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Kitchen fire caused by a defect in the microwave. Damages to the drywall and upper kitchen cabinets professionally cleaned and restored by our crew at SERVPRO ... READ MORE

Like it never even happened.

This water damage happened at a vacation home in Lake Havasu City, AZ. While the homeowners had been away for some time, they came back to visit and found thei... READ MORE

Water Damage Behind Bathroom Vanity

This bathroom had a water damage behind the vanity. The water also damaged the carpeting and drywall in the hallway and adjacent bedroom. Homeowner used insur... READ MORE

Water Line Lake Havasu City,AZ

BROKEN WATER PIPE IN LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ This cracked water pipe in Lake Havasu City, AZ flooded the master bathroom and master bedroom. The extent of the wa... READ MORE

Mold In Master Bathroom In Kingman, AZ

LEAK IN TOILET SUPPLY LINE WHICH RESULTED IN MOLD The water loss was behind the toilet at the water supply line. This home is only used several times a year, ... READ MORE

Ceiling Pipe Break In Lake Havasu City, AZ

CEILING PIPE BREAK IN LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ This water loss was a broken pipe in the ceiling in the master bedroom. This was a empty house that was in betwee... READ MORE

Water Line Leak In Lake Havasu City, AZ

BROKEN WATER LINE LEAK IN CEILING. Here we have a broken water line from the ceiling in the den. The water loss affected the garage and the adjacent room... READ MORE