Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman has a dedicated team of content cleaning professionals that are trained and certified in the industry standards to properly clean and safeguard your personal belongings that have been affected by fire, water and mold. At SERVPRO we use the latest cleaning technologies and state of the art restoration equipment to completely restore your valuable items, to include green cleaning options for anyone with certain allergies. To set ourselves apart from the competition, SERVPRO of Lake Havasu City/Bullhead City/Kingman has recently teamed up with the Esporta Certified Operators and added the iS4000 Esporta washing machine to our equipment inventory. This is the next generation of washing systems. The Esporta is the most effective washing solution available today and arguably the best washing machine of all time in the cleaning industry. A patented restoration technology that is capable of restoring over 90% of household contents. No matter what category of water damage it may be, 99% of organic and inorganic contaminants can be cleaned and removed through the cleaning process. That's better than "food grade clean". Restoring your personal property, restoring your life! When fire and water take control of your life, we help you take it back. "Like it never even happened."
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.